• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP. Force Quit On Photoshop and Lightroom. HELP.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a 27" imac with Catalina 10.15.2. Out of nowhere, I can't start up Photoshop & Lightroom.

It worked fine as of yesterday. On Photoshop, I get the opening graphic but it doesn't respond and I have to force quit. The same with Lightroom but with no opening graphic. I uninstalled both and reinstalled them a few times but still the same problem.

This just poped up out of nowhere........

Please help.......need to work.......

Thanks.......Stay Safe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't open photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. Or (Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

If that doesn't work, try logging into another user account even if you have to set one up. Still crashing? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines