• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help on extracting adobe photoshop setup.exe

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is window 10 I downloaded adobe photoshop cc rar file and I also downloaded winrar and after that the extraction preceded and the file extracted but at the time of extraction it says break point error but the file extracted but when I tried to open the the Adobe.Photoshop.

2018.AIO. exe when I touch the setup button it says it can not find the setup .exe file and make sure to type the right name and retry.  What shall I do please help me with this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not sound like the typical way to install Photoshop (you may have accidently downloaded a bootleg version). To get the official version, you should install Photoshop from within the Adobe Creative Cloud app which you can get here https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're trying to install a pirated and illegal version. We can't help you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines