• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Stuck on hand tool!

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For so long my Photoshop has been cursed to stay stuck on this useless hand tool, no matter what button I press, how often I rest, or threaten to pour water on it will not budge. I am desperate to get free from this blasted tool and begin to get back into work, as I must now study from home I can no longer advoid this problem. 

I have done everything as told to me by other people online, so please don't say 'Press the keybard' because it just does nothing but annoy me further. The keybare is fine (because how else am I writing this plea for help?) so I don't know if it is somthing within my mac book that's at fault.

Please, please help me solve this issue before I frizzbe this laptop out a window. 

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.24.52.pngScreenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.25.01.pngScreenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.25.05.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply!

Just done that now, but still na-da. I tired it twice and restarted the program but the tool still remains stuck on the hand tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a MAC user but have to tried using a mouse to see if the issue persist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again no dice, the hand tool just want to stick around no matter what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using the Adobe Cleaner Tool if that doesn't help I'm all out of idea's, maybe a MAC user may be able to help you further

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines