• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide Default Actions

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using custom Actions in Photoshop and so want to hide the default actions because they are of no use for my workflow and are cluttering the Actions panel in the button Mode.

How can I hide them ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Drag the action set to the Action pallets trash icon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag the action set to the Action pallets trash icon

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You. But before doing what you suggested, I tried to 'Load actions' to make sure that the default actions are saved somewhere in case I need them in the future. But the Actions folder is empty !

So now would like to know if there is a way to bring back the default actions if I need them in the future ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe actions presets folder on windows its if your default are not there  Photoshop may have some they would add it your reset your Preferences. I can not say I use any of Adobe actions.  I did look at them when I first stared to record my own.image.png

Any Action set I create I save to my own folder I load from in all versions of Photoshop. Some I have not used many of them in years.  I keep them around  so I can see what I have done in the past. My RAM is not what it use to be.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"So now would like to know if there is a way to bring back the default actions if I need them in the future ?"

You can load default actions which ships with Photoshop from Actions panel menu, look at the bottom and you should see: Commands, Frames...

actions which ships with photoshop.jpg

If you want to see Default Actions set in your Actions panel then Reset actions with Append. See animation below.

reset-actions-with-append.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines