Highlighted

How can I discover a hidden text

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to know if there is any way to discover a text behind a blackboard like the example of this image:

Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

No, there is nothing "behind" the black box. It has replaced the pixels that used to be there.

~ Jane

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I discover a hidden text

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to know if there is any way to discover a text behind a blackboard like the example of this image:

Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

No, there is nothing "behind" the black box. It has replaced the pixels that used to be there.

~ Jane

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replaced the image to the original one I would like to discover the text, how about this new one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not allowed to help in "uncovering" or "enancing" details that might reveal personal info. Adobe's rules.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines