• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Fix 0xc000007b Application Error

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 64 Bit. mine is doing it to my Sims 4 game. Everything else works, so is there anything different I should do? i want to make [ Link removed by Moderator ] poster. any available here.
"Direct3d device removed application will be terminated error"

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you are using along with the version of Windows you are running? Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer. When are you getting this error?

You can try re-installing the application to check if it helps. Does the application work properly if you launch it as an administrator? You can also try repairing the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable packages using the steps suggested here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/install/repair-visual-studio?view=vs-2019

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I AM USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2020. KINDLY CHECK.

i am using window 10
adobe photoshop 2020 latest version
i also uninstalled then again i am facing this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines