• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to get another free trial

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had one free trial already and a friend uses them all the time how do I do it again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

You can extend the trial period from 30 to 434 days, but after that you have to pay or it will be disabled.  It seems to me that $10 a month for the Photography plan is such a trifling amount, why would anyone want to steal the software?

How to Extend Adobe Free Trials to 44 Days Long, Instead of 30 Days | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌You use a free trial once to see if it's worth buying and then you pay.  Adobe do not give repeats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can extend the trial period from 30 to 434 days, but after that you have to pay or it will be disabled.  It seems to me that $10 a month for the Photography plan is such a trifling amount, why would anyone want to steal the software?

How to Extend Adobe Free Trials to 44 Days Long, Instead of 30 Days | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be 44 days, not 434 days, Trevor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could buy a second computer, and install it on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines