• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Photoshop CC 2018

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Photoshop only subscription, and I've been happily running the 2018 version of Photoshop on my late 2015 Mac Mini for a while now. I've just bought a secondhand Macbook (also 2015) and I want to install Photoshop on that, but the Creative Cloud Desktop App tells me it is not compatible, and therefore doesn't give me the dropdown menu from which I could access older versions. I am running El Capitan (10.11) on both machines, so I don't see why I shouldn't be able to run the same version of Photoshop on both. Yes, I know El Capitan is ancient but please don't tell me to upgrade because there are other reasons why I can't. Does anyone know of a workaround? I tried just copying the files from my Mac Mini's Application folder over to my Macbook, but unsurprisingly that didn't work. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

You can download Photoshop CC 2018 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download Photoshop CC 2018 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. Thanks so much, Ged!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, remember to keep a copy of it in a safe place as them links could become unusable at some stage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do either of you have a copy of this ?? Can't find 2018 anywhere and really need that version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in the link I posted above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to actually install this? I have been unable to because at the beginning of intallation is creates a pop up to sign in (although I am already signed in in browser & CC desktop app.) which shows a field to put my email in, but when you hover the mouse over it, it displays a grey "no entry" sign and will not allow for any email to be input.

Any help would be super appreciated, Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I installed it and it has worked fine for a year now. I don't remember having this problem (or any other) while installing. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines