• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import a Excel Table into Photoshop without Blurring the Image

Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Photoshop CS3. I just want to import a table from excel into a 6"x10" poster in Photoshop but everytime I have done this it makes the text and lines blurry and you can not read the table. It needs to be clean for printing as there is other high def graphics in the poster.

Thank you,

JMSmash!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

I just tried it.  I exported the Excel sheet to PDF, and opened the PDF in Photoshop with these settings.  Note the high pixel size, which I set.

It opens as a raster image, but fits the content to whatever pixel size you set in the import window.  My rulers are set to Pixels.

This is with the file set to 100% with the UI to give you an idea of scale.

Do you have any other Adobe apps like Illustrator or Acrobat?  It opens in Acobat as a fully scalable vector.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it.  I exported the Excel sheet to PDF, and opened the PDF in Photoshop with these settings.  Note the high pixel size, which I set.

It opens as a raster image, but fits the content to whatever pixel size you set in the import window.  My rulers are set to Pixels.

This is with the file set to 100% with the UI to give you an idea of scale.

Do you have any other Adobe apps like Illustrator or Acrobat?  It opens in Acobat as a fully scalable vector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines