Highlighted

iris blur tool does not show the blur adjustment handles

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to use the iris blur tool from the blur gallery but my iris (elipse) does not show the blur adjustment handles. It only has the increase/decrease/ shape change handles. See the screencap below. Is there a box I need to chek? I cannot find it. thanks.

Using latest version of Photoshop CC on windows 8.1

Knipsel.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences

Also what exact version of Photoshop do you have, PS CC2019 is not supported for Windows 8.1

Upcoming Changes to Creative Cloud OS Support for Windows and Mac | Adobe Blog

Reset Pref.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iris blur tool does not show the blur adjustment handles

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to use the iris blur tool from the blur gallery but my iris (elipse) does not show the blur adjustment handles. It only has the increase/decrease/ shape change handles. See the screencap below. Is there a box I need to chek? I cannot find it. thanks.

Using latest version of Photoshop CC on windows 8.1

Knipsel.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Also what exact version of Photoshop do you have, PS CC2019 is not supported for Windows 8.1

Reset Pref.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Reset Pref.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thankyou! That worked

The version I am running is 19.1.8 b.t.w.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! After installing version 21.2, this problem with the blur gallery filters occurred. In the last previous update I did this procedure and it worked, but this time when upgrading to version 21.2 the problem is not solved by doing this procedure. I tried to reset all preferences, but it didn't work for me. I use photoshop on Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.6. I also tried to reset all preferences when starting photoshop with the command (cmd + shift + alt) and it didn't work.
I even tried to uninstall photoshop and reinstall, but I was not successful with the problem. Can you help me with this problem, please?iris blur problem. Help!iris blur problem. Help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines