• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Cintiq and layers in Photoshop 2019

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every couple of days when I go to make a new layer or folder in photoshop using the buttons, or to change opacity it completely stops working. I've had to reinstall the driver several times but it's not long before it stops working again.

Any advice?

Using CC 2019

Thank you

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issues with the Cintiq tablet. As you're using Photoshop 2019, could you please try updating it to version 2020 through the Creative Cloud app and let us know if it helps?

Also, which operating system are you working on? Please check if there are any pending OS updates available to install. Try installing the updates and see how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,
Thanks for you reply,
I updated it and first thing this morning there's the same issue once again. I've read that it might be an issue with something like windows ink interfering with the program?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines