• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues with Huion H610PRO

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using this H610 tablet for the past 3 or so years now, it's always been a bit glitchy and generally frustrating, so i decided to look into how I could fix it. Everywhere said that I should update the driver, so i did, but the only driver that seemed to work though was the v12(?) which is a little old(Im worried this might be the issue, but it was the only compatible driver). 

But since I installed it the pen doesn't seem to work at all on photoshop specifically. I can still move the cursor around and click and select different tools with it, but if i click any of the buttons on the pen, or try to make any brushstrokes or anything like that, nothing at all happens. I tested it out on some other painting programs and it seems to work fine? except when i test the pen pressure in the Huion program, the brushstroke doesn't show up there either.

So far what ive tried is:

unistalling and reinstalling the tablet driver (multiple times)

restarting my computer

fixing settings in the Windows Ink Settings

checking & unchecking the Support TablePC (multiple times)

installing different versions of the huion driver (none of which connected except v12)

and pretty much everything else i could find online ive tried. if you have any ideas or suggestions on what i should do, please let me know! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the first Note listed on this page. Adobe does not test or support third-party tablets. Contact the manufacturer for help. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html 

With the issues you are having oustide of Photoshop with the Huion program, it points toward either a hardware issue or vendor software. You'll need to contact Huion support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started using the 610 Pro version 1 in March 2016.  Bought Version 2 in Dec 2018.  Thousands of hours of use creating digital artwork.  I have a Win 10 computer.  I have not experienced any of the issues you describe. 

Suggestion.  Unplug the tablet from the usb port.  Press Windows buttion and go to Huion and uninstall.  Reboot computer with 610 NOT connected.  Install driver.  I am using v14.8.166.1482.  Then plug the 610 into the usb port.  Does it work on the desktop?  Open the Huion APP.  Digital pen setting should have "Enable Windows Ink" checked.

Huion-settings.jpg

Start Photoshop.  I use 24.2.2.   However the Huion worked fine in all previous version.  To get smooth drawing in PSD you should addjust the pressure sensitive screen in the Huion APP.

If you still have problems then likely the problem is with your Windows OS or a hardware issue.  In your post you did not state your version of Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines