• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Soft Round Brush

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making this post out of desperation at the moment. I cannot find the words to even attempt to find the solution or any kind of information as to why this is happening. I used the Soft Round Brush and when I applied this shading it was absolutely fine and working as intended. A day later I load the image to find this and while in this drawing it's barely noticible, I've had others that look far worse. Even if there is no fix for this or perhaps it's even intended to help saving, I'd like to at least know what's going on if possible. I really don't understand what's going on here. Thank you for the help/advice.wat.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Just to clarify, you're working with transparent backgrounds denoted by the checkerboard pattern.   That's not a brush pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you're expecting to see.  But the selected Layer 5 in your layers panel has visibility (eye) disabled.  And your magnification level is at 200%.  Try reducing to 100%.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for responding. I'm aware on the magnification part, I wanted it to be easier to identify the weird pixelization in the circles. As far as the Layer 5 being invisible I'm aware, the layer is empty (I was going to start working on this one next.). Here's perhaps a better screenshot, same project, same layer (The one selected, Layer 12, consequently the one that has this weird pixelization). Am I misunderstanding how the soft round brush works? Isn't it supposed to be smoother like in the one in blue?wat 3.jpgwat2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, you're working with transparent backgrounds denoted by the checkerboard pattern.   That's not a brush pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help if you show us your Brush settings.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see... I think you hit the nail on the head then. I changed the background on my original drawing to white and the brush looked normal. I apologize for the waste of time... I wasn't aware that this was how the brush works. I had a drawing in the past where pixels began to vanish after saving I'm assuming and it looked pixelated too. I thought the same was happening here. Again I apologize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines