Highlighted

keyboard shortcuts not working with arabic or urdu keyboard

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 languages installed in my pc ENGLISH-ARABIC & URDU
while using english all keyboard shortcuts works fine but when i change the keyboard to arabic or urdu or any other language keyboard shortcuts such as ctrl+A, ctrl+C, ctrl+V and other common shortcuts stops working in photoshop cc...whereas they works fine with illustrator cc....whereas these shortcuts were working fine somedays ago...m not sure what went wrong and they stops working now ...plz help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyboard shortcuts not working with arabic or urdu keyboard

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 languages installed in my pc ENGLISH-ARABIC & URDU
while using english all keyboard shortcuts works fine but when i change the keyboard to arabic or urdu or any other language keyboard shortcuts such as ctrl+A, ctrl+C, ctrl+V and other common shortcuts stops working in photoshop cc...whereas they works fine with illustrator cc....whereas these shortcuts were working fine somedays ago...m not sure what went wrong and they stops working now ...plz help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?