Latest Ps & Camera Raw Update

Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the latest Ps & the Camera Raw develop module is now like Lr. Once Basic panel is open and I open the next module the Basic closes. Is there a way to keep each module open like Lr? Kinda find this frustrating, anyone else have this issue? Thanks for reading.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by D Fosse | Adobe Community Professional

You have the panels set to "solo mode" - just like you can in Lightroom. In fact this was probably done to make ACR and Lr more similar.

Right-click the panel header:

acr_panels.png

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest Ps & Camera Raw Update

Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the latest Ps & the Camera Raw develop module is now like Lr. Once Basic panel is open and I open the next module the Basic closes. Is there a way to keep each module open like Lr? Kinda find this frustrating, anyone else have this issue? Thanks for reading.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by D Fosse | Adobe Community Professional

You have the panels set to "solo mode" - just like you can in Lightroom. In fact this was probably done to make ACR and Lr more similar.

acr_panels.png

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acr_panels.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lr for years and never knew I could change that as easily as a right click. Learn something new everyday, thanks so much. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0