• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Update is Garbage

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, updated PS last night. Had to delete the PSUser config file to get Wacom stylus pressure sensitivity to work again because apparently PS is friendly with Windows Ink, oh yeah you have to enable Windows Ink in your Wacom settings now. So, everything's groovy, right? Wrong. Now when I use my alt, ctrl, or shift key I get a dainty little box next to my pointer telling me what key I've pressed. I hate it. I use PS for illustration. I use it CONSTANTLY. Today I want to strangle Adobe. I'm sure an update to the update will appear soon, but right now I'm livid. At least I'm not one of the poor saps that had all their photos and preset irretrievably deleted when updating Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you disable Windows INK Press and Hold Right Click Settings? Adobe brok WinTab support in CC 2019 update 20.1..

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How/where do I access this in Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just disabled that stuff (after hunting down where it's buried *TIP* You have to search via the search bar in a file  explorer window for "All Control Panel Items") and it didn't work. I still get the ugly little text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines