Highlighted

LATEST VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP A DISASTER

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to Uninstall the most recent version of Photoshop.   First of all the Image Processor is missing which complicates my work processes greatly as I do Real Estate Photography and must generate multiple sets of photos at differing sizes - one set for the MLS and one for Virtual Tour Software.  It's NUTS to do this by recropping each image for a listing which is all that is available using the latest version of Photoshop.  Second and even more egregious is the issue of memory - this version locks up my well equiped IMAC, radomly blocks huge portions of images, is as slow as molasses in January, and generally JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!   Coming from an IT background - I have just one question - don't you test these releases??????

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LATEST VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP A DISASTER

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to Uninstall the most recent version of Photoshop.   First of all the Image Processor is missing which complicates my work processes greatly as I do Real Estate Photography and must generate multiple sets of photos at differing sizes - one set for the MLS and one for Virtual Tour Software.  It's NUTS to do this by recropping each image for a listing which is all that is available using the latest version of Photoshop.  Second and even more egregious is the issue of memory - this version locks up my well equiped IMAC, radomly blocks huge portions of images, is as slow as molasses in January, and generally JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!   Coming from an IT background - I have just one question - don't you test these releases??????

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much memory and spare disk capacity do you have?

Try resetting your Photoshop preference;s if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall Photoshop via the Creative Cloud app. If you still have issues uninstall again and run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

(I have Photoshop version 22.0.0 release and the Image Processor script is included.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be something wrong with your Photoshop if you have Image Processor missing:

MarekMularczyk_0-1604591407365.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Marek, that's why I suggested he reset his Photoshop preferences (Frosty – to be found under the General tab in Photoshop preferences) .

D

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0