• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify Brush Size Shortcut Alt+Right Click+Drag Functioning Very Poorly

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to resize my brush with the Alt+Right Click+Drag using all the tools in the liquify screen as normal, nothing happens. I found that if I hold down right click a second longer, I regain a jittery, capricious ability to resize. Normal brushes still work fine. I have been having this problem since 21.2.1. I just updated to 21.2.2 in the hopes that this would be patched. I am on Windows 10. My GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Solved. I suspected it might have something to do with when I went from the 452.06 "Game Ready" Driver to the latest nVidia "Studio Driver" so I went back. When I did, I got this message:support.jpg
I do not know what this is about, but I re-checked use GPU in preferences and checked use OpenCl and it's working reasonably well now. Pretty ironic that the "game" driver works better than the "studio" driver, nVidia.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you try to resize the brush using a slider on the right side of Liquify? Does it work?

Or what if you use the keyboard shortcuts? [ and ]   Is it working?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved. I suspected it might have something to do with when I went from the 452.06 "Game Ready" Driver to the latest nVidia "Studio Driver" so I went back. When I did, I got this message:support.jpg
I do not know what this is about, but I re-checked use GPU in preferences and checked use OpenCl and it's working reasonably well now. Pretty ironic that the "game" driver works better than the "studio" driver, nVidia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines