• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify launches and looks like this ?

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Admittedly new to PS, so i could be doing something silly, but sending in a CR2 raw file from LL (on the CC so whatever the latest ver is of both LL & PS) i get the following, instead of the tool. I get all the tool menus, but instead of the image i'm trying to work on, i get something similar to what you're seeing below. Doesn't always happen. It does successfully fire up now and then, just frustrating when it doesn't. Is it a known bug, or am i doing something wrong?   

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you much without exact system info or other technical details. Liquify uses GPU acceleration, so quite likely your graphics hardware is not sufficient or inadequately configured. Start by updating your drivers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Seems like you might have a selection with masking options on.

Please check the following:

1. Do you have a selection? If yes deselect.
  2. Ensure you don't have a mask option on. You will find this on the right hand side of the dialog.

This usually happens though if you have an active selection, so step 1 should sort you out

HTH

.mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines