liquify not working properly whether graphics processor is activated or not.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop version 21.0 CC 2020 on Windows 10 with latest updates. I'm trying to use Liquify and photoshop will not preview the iamge when graphics processor is activated. Also, Use OpenCL is greyed out. When I deactivate the processor and restart photoshop, liquify will show preview however, will not allow me to use "Face Aware". My graphics card is up-to-date and Open CL is activated. I have posted several screenshots to show what is happening. Is there a bug? Can and will this be fixed. I've had this problem with since I've been using photoshop 2020. Didn't have it with photoshop 2018. I don't want to downgrade to 2018 because I lose a lot of features that are in photoshop 2020. I even tried downgrading to the version prior without the latest features such as neural filters and that didn't work. Help.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

liquify not working properly whether graphics processor is activated or not.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop version 21.0 CC 2020 on Windows 10 with latest updates. I'm trying to use Liquify and photoshop will not preview the iamge when graphics processor is activated. Also, Use OpenCL is greyed out. When I deactivate the processor and restart photoshop, liquify will show preview however, will not allow me to use "Face Aware". My graphics card is up-to-date and Open CL is activated. I have posted several screenshots to show what is happening. Is there a bug? Can and will this be fixed. I've had this problem with since I've been using photoshop 2020. Didn't have it with photoshop 2018. I don't want to downgrade to 2018 because I lose a lot of features that are in photoshop 2020. I even tried downgrading to the version prior without the latest features such as neural filters and that didn't work. Help.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for replying. I checked my system info. My graphics gpu info is below.

NumNativeGPUs=1
glgpu[0].GLVersion="4.3"
glgpu[0].IsIntegratedGLGPU=1
glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=2048
glgpu[0].GLName="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400"
glgpu[0].GLVendor="INTEL"
glgpu[0].GLDriverVersion="20.19.15.4531"
glgpu[0].GLDriver="igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll"
glgpu[0].GLDriverDate="20160929000000.000000-000"
glgpu[0].GLRenderer="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400"
glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1
glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1
glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1
clgpu[0].CLPlatformVersion="OpenCL 1.2 "
clgpu[0].CLDeviceVersion="1.2"
clgpu[0].IsIntegratedCLGPU=1
clgpu[0].CLMemoryMB=1708
clgpu[0].CLName="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400"

I'm going to update to the latest photoshop right now and see if it's the version I'm currently using or will the latest version resolves my issue. NOTE: Windows updated itself to the latest build.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated photoshop to the latest verion 22.1.0. No change in Liquify. Just shows an outline of face area. I can adjust all the sliders to change the face, however I can't see the image. The opposite it true when I uncheck graphics processor. I'm lost. I don't know what else to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0