Highlighted

Luminosity plugin not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded Photoshop and Luminosity 4 Skylum plugin ceased working.  Is this a problem with the photoshop update?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Luminosity plugin not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded Photoshop and Luminosity 4 Skylum plugin ceased working.  Is this a problem with the photoshop update?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted to the previous version and the problem is solved.  Is the Photoshop team aware of the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the plugin been created by the Photoshop team? 

If not the problem would not becessarily seem to be their doing and you may have to approach the makers of the plugin. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1
D Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop developers can't take third party plugins into consideration when writing their own code. It's standard procedure to update plugins with new Photoshop versions. This is the plugin developer's responsibility.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1