• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Program error while opening or creating new document after Photoshop 22.1 update [2020]

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday's update, can´t even open a jpg file. Always says: Could not complete your request because of a program error. I need to work.

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title, PS-52603}

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Hi all,

05/20 update: We have resolved another program error issue while dragging assets from libraries to the artboard in Photoshop 22.4.1 update. Could you please update Photoshop to the 22.4.1 version via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know your feedback.

Here's how you update Photoshop to its latest version: Update Creative Cloud apps

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 1058 Replies 1058
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit more info and possible solution. I tried it and it worked fine.

Old graphics cards could be a problem but it's possible the error is elsewhere (in addition?).

Specifically with dual cards. e.g. a built-in one (Intel chip for example) and an add-on one (say NVidia).

The system I tried, had the above configuration and it was 8-9 years old.

Even opening Photoshop and closing it right away, it would throw the 'program error' popup.

What seems to happen, is bad initialization of graphics in similar configurations, but being wrong wouldn't surprise me).

The workaround below, somehow initializes it, gives it time to do so, or fixes something else just by going through these panels.

Workaround:

Start Photoshop, go to Edit->Preferences->Performance and enable and set up the graphics as you like. OK out of the panel.

You shouldn't have any popups now if your problem case is similar to mine.

After this, the only requirement is that the first thing you do when you start Photoshop, is to click Edit->Preferences->Performance and OK. No need to change anything. If the graphics Drawing Mode is ever changed by the program, live with it or reset it to what you like.

Lots of trial and error but it works now. Next update will probably eliminate these acrobatics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this workaround. No success here.

5 weeks of this now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting the "program error" popup or some other problem?

It could be something in your environment causing a conflict, or pretty old/insufficient hardware.

I tried and got it working on an old laptop as I mentioned.

Asus x53s from 2012, upgraded Win7 to Win10 and DRAM from 4GB to 8GB, built-in Intel HD-3000 using system RAM and an add-on NVidia GT 520M with 1 GB VRAM.

I also followed Adobe's FAQ and in NVidia's 3D Settings, I set photoshop.exe and sniffer.exe to run under NVidia. Not sure if this helped since I didn't bother investigating anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, worked for me too. This morning, CC Desktop said I had a PS update, but when I opened it it disappeared before I did it, and still showing as version 22.0 updated 19 days ago. I opened it and had the freezing problem and couldn't quit. Then read this, and opened the Prefs>Performance, leaving it with my old AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB card enabled on my 8 year old Chillblast PC. It worked fine. The card is too old to work with LR Classic CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Halleeeeloola it worked thank you so much!! Will it wreck performance though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should it?

It will do as well as your hardware allows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this work around and I also got this suggestion over the phone with Adobe.  But first I updated my Macbook pro which is less than one year old with the latest version of the OS Catalina 10.15.7.  Wonder of wonders, that fixed the problem without disabling the graphics processor.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to correct this error by increasing the Photoshop RAM usage from 4100 MB to 5300 MB. (Windows 10)

Edit > Preferences > Performance > Memory Usage

GPU Enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohit, this is a wretched 'response'. Basically telling us to buy a new graphics card. Well I get this crash with 2021 and it even somehow wrecked backwards to nuke my 2020 and 2019 (!!!) versions. In addition my machine is the wacom mobile studio pro 16 inch, which had the highest quality (at the time) NVIDIA Quadro card. It is NOT an old card.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. There's more trouble-shooting going on here from the users than from Adobe's so-called 'support' personnel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the indications that "technicians" or "experts" gave me for the solution of the problem, the fact is that proposing to deactivate the graphics card means losing most of the options of Photoshop 2021. I wouldn't think that it's only an action specific action to induce to buy a more performing graphics card, I give a hand to you you give a hand to me ....
Guys, this is the way these multinationals work, and we only pay...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

i update PS to 22.0 version and now i have problem, i cant start work with PS. 

All time take error mesage. When I open a photo from LR throws an error . : Script alerts - IOerror , 

Thanks in advance

Jurgis

Jurgis0101_1-1605121527158.png

Jurgis0101_0-1605121373055.png

Jurgis0101_2-1605121946503.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikun, why is the bug ridden 'update' STILL LIVE? 

Has anyone tried to PAUSE this thing? You're still screwing up users by keeping it active!!!!

This is a disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a fix, Adobe. This is outright irresponsible to your customers. I finally used Time Machine to revert back to my previous install of Photoshop to get everything to work correctly again, with all my preferences and presets intact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same ol' issues Adobe! When the hell will you test the Apps on older MAcs before you roll out the software! You are costing us time and money! I find if offensive to say upgrade to a newer Grafix card!! These are unprecedented times and we are all just trying to survice!!! Sort it out will you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Said it all. But are they listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a YT video with people who faced this same issue with v2019, meaning the thread began in 2018. The only ones who had 'success' were those who got the program to work by switching off GPU (which of course, disables many important app behaviours like scrubby zoom and is slower). There were many for whom this 'fix' did not work. A 2-year old video. Adobe have thrown us under the bus.

I'm not holding my breath for a bug fix. Maybe a newer version will arbitrarily fix the issue, but it's clearly something that's a feature now (for an unlucky, unsupported minority) not a bug.

When the tech guy says "this is a known problem" he's telling the truth. The bigger problem is that they don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bisognerebbe fare gruppo, aprire delle discussioni anche sui social, questa problerma non deve rimanere tra le mura di Adobe. Hanno creato un disservizio davvero grave, non è vero che bisogna aggiornare Cpu e schede video, perchè Ps e Lt non funzionano nemmeno con su pc nuovi. Anche le riviste di settore devono essere informate. Adobe devi darci delle risposte " ufficiali " e sul tuo sito, non qui.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a complete failure and the explanation isn't acceptable.  I can't even create a 40 x 40 pixel file.   

This build of Photoshop isn't usable and should be taken down.  I have a 2017 Macbook Pro with the Radeon Pro 560 4 GB and Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB.  That shouldn't qualify as old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is no more than 3 years old, very new GFX card (Nvidia Quadro, wacom mobile studio pro). I've updated all drivers, no avail. Surely I'm not the only wacom user with this bug/feature.

Last night I saw a possible fix (not mentioned in this thread yet) for similar issues posted here:

https://appuals.com/fix-photoshop-has-encountered-a-problem-with-the-display-driver/

namely to disable sniffer.exe (move it to the desktop, see if that works. I've uninstalled PS until the next update, so maybe give that a chance. Nothing else has worked for me though, so a long shot at best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 3-year-old system is definitely something different. Send me an email at sympa@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. You are not in the same bucket as the advice given to users with 8-12 year old hardware. What you're reporting is something different. Send me an email at sympa@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to v22 (PS 2021) yesterday, and it worked fine last night.  It will simply not open now.  If I try to edit another file in it, it comes back "the file cannot be edited because Adobe Photoshop 2021 can not be launched."

(My OS is windows 10, w/16GB Ram, NVidia GForce g-card)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is resolved. I restarted the system and PS works fine.
(Apparently, I never restarted after installing and therefore no sufficient
registry changes.)

There is always a way forward.

Dennis Kroll

[phone number removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has just bitten me after the auto update to V22.  I know I have an old graphics card (10 years) but had no warning of an issue.  If I turn off the GPU in preferences->performance it wourks for a while but then fails mid editing with the "Could not complete your request..."  If I leave the GPU activates I can load but not exit the program without killing it via task manager.  It wont open anything then.

If I try to follow the advice re approved graphics cards and debugging there is no list, just vague statements about best to use a new one and better one with a benchmark more than 2000 and some functional statements about Directx 12 and 2GB memory which my card meets.  If I do need to buy a new card this does not help as they are very expensive and what happens at the next upgrade??  That is assuming the card is the problem which given that it still fails when the GPU is disabled I am only partially convinced of.

What I need at this point is confirmation that replacing the GPU card will fix the problem!

Not impressed with adobe at this point

David

System info (when accelerated is on) is below

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63 x64
Number of Launches: 131
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19041.546
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:10, Stepping:7 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX
Physical processor count: 4
Processor speed: 3093 MHz
Built-in memory: 5992 MB
Free memory: 3278 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 5463 MB
Memory used by Photoshop: 60 %
ACP.local Status:
- SDK Version: 1.34.1.4
- Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible
- Core Sync Running: 4.3.61.1
- Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.28.24
ACPL Cache Config:
- Time to Live: 5184000 seconds
- Max Size: 20480 MB
- Purge Percentage: 50%
- Threshold Percentage: 85%
- Purge Interval: 60 seconds
Native GPU: Disabled.
Manta Canvas: Enabled.
Alias Layers: Disabled.
Modifier Palette: Enabled.
Highbeam: Enabled.
Wintab Digitizer Services
Spec Version 1.4
Impl Version 1.39
Num Devices 0
Image tile size: 1024K
Image cache levels: 4
Font Preview: Medium
TextComposer: Latin
Display: 1
Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1050, right=1680
OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.
OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.
OpenGL Drawing Mode: Basic
OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: False.
OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: False.
NumGLGPUs=1
NumCLGPUs=0
NumNativeGPUs=0
glgpu[0].GLVersion="4.5"
glgpu[0].IsIntegratedGLGPU=0
glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=967
glgpu[0].GLName="Quadro 2000/PCIe/SSE2"
glgpu[0].GLVendor="NVIDIA"
glgpu[0].GLDriverVersion="10.18.13.5362"
glgpu[0].GLDriver="nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll"
glgpu[0].GLDriverDate="20150722000000.000000-000"
glgpu[0].GLRenderer="Quadro 2000/PCIe/SSE2"
glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1
glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1
glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1
License Type: Subscription
Serial number: 96040748585087229765
GUIDBucket:Composite Core (enable_composite_core): onComposite Core GPU (comp_core_gpu): offComposite Core UI (comp_core_ui): offDocument Graph (enable_doc_graph): off
Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\
Temporary file path: C:\Users\xbox\AppData\Local\Temp\
Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled
Scratch volume(s):
Startup, 476.4G, 257.0G free
Required Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\Plug-ins\
Primary Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins\

Installed components:
A3DLIBS.dll A3DLIB Dynamic Link Library 9.2.0.112
ACE.dll ACE 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
AdbePM.dll PatchMatch 2020/09/29:17:00:06 1.624362 1.624362
AdobeLinguistic.dll Adobe Linguisitc Library developer.633ca06620e3b28a3ccee5d61e3e97bd84fe66b3
AdobeOwl.dll Adobe Owl 5.5.0
AdobePDFL.dll PDFL 2020/08/08-01:12:48 79.395135 79.395135
AdobePDFSettings.dll Adobe PDFSettings 1.07
AdobePIP.dll Adobe Product Improvement Program 8.1.0.68.49183
AdobeSVGAGM.dll AdobeSVGAGM 79.623146 79.623146
AdobeXMP.dll Adobe XMP Core 2020/07/10-22:06:53 79.164488 79.164488
AdobeXMPFiles.dll Adobe XMP Files 2020/07/10-22:06:53 79.164488 79.164488
AdobeXMPScript.dll Adobe XMP Script 2020/07/10-22:06:53 79.164488 79.164488
adobe_caps.dll Adobe CAPS 10,0,0,6
AGM.dll AGM 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
AID.dll AID DLL 1.0.0.12
AIDE.dll AIDE 2020/08/10-16:30:32 79.623154 79.623154
ARE.dll ARE 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
AXE8SharedExpat.dll AXE8SharedExpat 2020/08/01-01:08:32 79.622927 79.622927
AXEDOMCore.dll AXEDOMCore 2020/08/01-01:08:32 79.622927 79.622927
Bib.dll BIB 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
BIBUtils.dll BIBUtils 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
boost_date_time.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
boost_filesystem.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
boost_system.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
boost_threads.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
CoolType.dll CoolType 2020/09/05-01:11:23 79.623884 79.623884
CRClient.dll Adobe Crash Reporter Client DLL 3.0.2.0
DirectML.dll DirectML Redistributable Library 1.0.200514-0504.1.redist-dml-2.1.0.dcd3712
dnssd.dll Bonjour 3,0,0,2
dvaaccelerate.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvaappsupport.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvaaudiodevice.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvacore.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvacrashhandler.dll Adobe Audition CC 2017 10.0.0
dvamarshal.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvamediatypes.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvametadata.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvametadataapi.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvametadataui.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvaplayer.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvascripting.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvatransport.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvaui.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dvaunittesting.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
dynamic-torqnative.dll Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-4.1.2.214
dynamiclink.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
ExtendScript.dll ExtendScript 2019/07/29-10:07:31 82.2 82.2
icucnv66.dll International Components for Unicode Build dev.1a8973dfe99250a665e321702b3d76963c65bdfe
icudt66.dll International Components for Unicode Build dev.1a8973dfe99250a665e321702b3d76963c65bdfe
icuuc66.dll International Components for Unicode Build dev.1a8973dfe99250a665e321702b3d76963c65bdfe
igestep30.dll IGES Reader 9.3.0.113
ippcc.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcck0.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippccl9.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippccy8.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcore.dll core. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Core Library. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcv.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvk0.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvl9.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvy8.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippi.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippik0.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippil9.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippiy8.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ipps.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsk0.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsl9.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsy8.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvm.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvmk0.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvml9.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvmy8.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
JP2KLib.dll JP2KLib 2020/06/29-16:59:49 79.275695 79.275695
libifcoremd.dll Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler 10.0 (Update A)
libiomp5md.dll Intel(R) OpenMP* Runtime Library 5.0
libmmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
LogSession.dll LogSession 8.1.0.68.49183
mediacoreif.dll photoshopdva 12.1.0
Microsoft.AI.MachineLearning.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.3.20200515.1.eb5da13
MPS.dll MPS 2020/08/10-16:30:32 79.623129 79.623129
onnxruntime.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.3.20200515.1.eb5da13
opencv_world440.dll OpenCV library 4.4.0
Photoshop.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.0
Plugin.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.0
PlugPlugExternalObject.dll Adobe(R) CEP PlugPlugExternalObject Standard Dll (64 bit) 10.0.0
PlugPlugOwl.dll Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlugOwl Standard Dll (64 bit) 10.0.0.80
PSCloud.dll 1.0.0.1
PSViews.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.0
ScCore.dll ScCore 2019/07/29-10:07:31 82.2 82.2
SVGRE.dll SVGRE 79.623146 79.623146
svml_dispmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
tbb.dll Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows 2020, 2, 2020, 0311
tbbmalloc.dll Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows 2020, 2, 2020, 0311
TfFontMgr.dll FontMgr 9.3.0.113
TfKernel.dll Kernel 9.3.0.113
TFKGEOM.dll Kernel Geom 9.3.0.113
TFUGEOM.dll Adobe, UGeom© 9.3.0.113
VulcanControl.dll Vulcan Application Control Library 6.5.0.000
VulcanMessage5.dll Vulcan Message Library 6.5.0.000
WinRTSupport.dll Adobe Photoshop Windows RT Support 21.0.0.0
WRServices.dll WRServices Build 16.0.0.4539038 16.0.0.4539038
wu3d.dll U3D Writer 9.3.0.113
Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-4.1.2.214

Required plugins:

Accented Edges 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Adaptive Wide Angle 22.0 - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.8bf”
Angled Strokes 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Average 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Average.8bf”
Bas Relief 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
BMP 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Camera Raw 13.0.2 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Camera Raw Filter 13.0.2 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Chalk && Charcoal 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Charcoal 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Chrome 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Cineon 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Cineon.8bi”
Clouds 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Color Halftone 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Colored Pencil 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Conté Crayon 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Craquelure 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crop and Straighten Photos 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.8li”
Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Crosshatch 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crystallize 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Cutout 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Dark Strokes 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
De-Interlace 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dicom 22.0 - from the file “Dicom.8bi”
Difference Clouds 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Diffuse Glow 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Displace 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dry Brush 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Eazel Acquire 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “EazelAcquire.8ba”
Entropy 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Export Color Lookup Tables 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Extrude 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
FastCore Routines 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “FastCore.8bx”
Fibers 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Film Grain 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Filter Gallery 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Fresco 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glass 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glowing Edges 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Grain 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Graphic Pen 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halftone Pattern 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halide Bottlenecks 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “HalideBottlenecks.8bx”
HDRMergeUI 22.0 - from the file “HDRMergeUI.8bf”
HSB/HSL 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IFF Format 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IGES 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Ink Outlines 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
JPEG 2000 22.0 - from the file “JPEG2000.8bi”
Kurtosis 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Lens Blur 22.0 - from the file “Lens Blur.8bf”
Lens Correction 22.0 - from the file “Lens Correction.8bf”
Lens Flare 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Liquify 22.0 - from the file “Liquify.8bf”
Matlab Operation 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Maximum 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mean 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Measurement Core 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “MeasurementCore.8me”
Median 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mezzotint 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Minimum 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
MMXCore Routines 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “MMXCore.8bx”
Mosaic Tiles 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Multiprocessor Support 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.8bx”
Neon Glow 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Note Paper 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
NTSC Colors 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “NTSC Colors.8bf”
Ocean Ripple 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
OpenEXR 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Paint Daubs 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Palette Knife 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Patchwork 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Paths to Illustrator 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
PCX 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “PCX.8bi”
Photocopy 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Picture Package Filter 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Pinch 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Pixar 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Pixar.8bi”
Plaster 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Plastic Wrap 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Pointillize 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Polar Coordinates 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Portable Bit Map 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “PBM.8bi”
Poster Edges 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
PRC 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Radial Blur 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Radiance 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Radiance.8bi”
Range 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Render Color Lookup Grid 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Reticulation 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Ripple 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Rough Pastels 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Save for Web 22.0 - from the file “Save for Web.8be”
ScriptingSupport 22.0 - from the file “ScriptingSupport.8li”
Shake Reduction 22.0 - from the file “Shake Reduction.8bf”
Shear 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Skewness 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Smart Blur 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Smudge Stick 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Solarize 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “Solarize.8bf”
Spaces 22.0 - from the file “Spaces.8li”
Spatter 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Spherize 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Sponge 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Sprayed Strokes 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stained Glass 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stamp 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Standard Deviation 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Sumi-e 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Summation 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Targa 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Texturizer 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Tiles 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Torn Edges 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Twirl 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
U3D 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Underpainting 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Vanishing Point 22.0 - from the file “VanishingPoint.8bf”
Variance 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Water Paper 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Watercolor 22.0 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Wave 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
WIA Support 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “WIASupport.8li”
Wind 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Wireless Bitmap 22.0 (20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63) - from the file “WBMP.8bi”
ZigZag 22.0 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”

Optional and third party plugins: NONE

Duplicate and Disabled plugins: NONE

Plugins that failed to load: NONE

Unified Extensibility Platform - Extensions:

com.adobe.ccx.start (L) 3.8.0.28 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/UXP/Extensions\com.adobe.ccx.start-3.8.0\"
CDO: 1.76.10
CmdN: 1.5.18
CDP: 1.100.16
com.adobe.unifiedpanel (L) 1.0.5.4 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.unifiedpanel\"

com.adobe.ccx.timeline (P) 2.6.27.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.ccx.timeline\"

com.adobe.nfp.gallery (P) 1.2.99.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\"

com.adobe.photoshop.exportAs (P) 5.1.2.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.photoshop.exportAs\"

com.adobe.photoshop.personalization (L) 1.0.0.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.photoshop.personalization\"

com.adobe.pluginspanel (P) 1.0.50.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.pluginspanel\"

Extensions:

Libraries 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.DesignLibraryPanel.html\index.html”
New Document 3.4.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.ccx.fnft-3.4.0\fnft.html?v=3.4.0.16”
com.adobe.inapp.typekit.purchase 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.DesignLibraryPanel.html\purchaseTypekit.html”
Home 2.15.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.ccx.start-2.15.0\index.html?v=2.15.0.7”
com.adobe.capture.extension 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.DesignLibraryPanel.html\extensions\capture\capture.html”
com.adobe.stock.panel.licensing-embedded 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.DesignLibraryPanel.html\extensions\stock-panel-licensing\index.html”
Adobe Color Themes 6.1.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.KulerPanel.html\index.html”
Export As 4.8.13 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
Export As 4.8.13 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines