Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Bar size too small

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I have just moved from CS4 to CC and all the menu bars are very small and small text. Is there a simple way to increase the size of these?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carls,

Please open Photoshop Preferences and set UI Scaling to 100% from the interface menu.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Dekk XPS 15, model 9550, with the 4K screen.  I have followed the steps and tried what you said (about the scaling), so I changed it from Auto to 100%, but it made everything even smaller.  I tried putting the UI scaling to 200%, and it's as small as before I tried the 100%, but not as small as when I tried it at 100%.

I can barely read the menu bar at the top, and the drop down menu is readable, but I CANNOT read the side panel menus, etc.  and can find no way to make them larger.  HOW DO I DO THIS????  Very aggravating!

Please tell me how to make the text in Photoshop readable!  If this cannot be done, I will not be renewing my subscription.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of what exactly you are referring to? By any chance have you the font size set to tiny?

Untitled9.pngUntitled10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT ANSWER. I had the same problem and for a Dell 4k monitor like mine the UI scaling needs to be at 200% to get the right sized text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct answer.  adobe photoshop cs6  do not have ui change 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not the correct answer.  adobe photoshop cs6  do not have ui change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines