• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge all layers except text that is in between

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I used Photoshop to create a book cover, and I need to submit a print-ready PDF file of it. The printing company asks to merge all layers except text. The problem is that in the original design an image goes on top of some text, so after merging, the text goes on top of the image instead of underneath it. How could I fix this? Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way would be to duplicate the image that's on top of the text, put the copy of the image below the text to merge with the other layers, and use the text to create a layer mask on the original image that's above the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Myra's suggestion does not help please post screenshot with Layers panel before and after merging visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines