• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 TO GIF IN PHOTOSHOP PROBLEM

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI... I AM HAVING A ISSUE WITH MY GIF ... I WAS TRYING CONVERTING MY MP4 TO GIF FOR WEB AND MOBILE, BUT I AM FACING AN ISSUE WITH IT..... 

i_anandsingh_0-1592899040712.png

WHEN I AM SAVING MY GIF AND PREVIEWING IT IN BROWSER FOR WEB AND MOBILE I AM GETTING ANNOYING BORDER LINES WHICH I DONT WANT IN MY GIF I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERY SETTING BUT STILL, I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A FIX FOR IT...

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO SO MAKE AN INFINITE LOOP GIF WITHOUT THESE BORDER LINES

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not use the MP4 on the web the size of the MP4 file will most likely be around the same size as an animated gif file. MP4 encoding supports color better than Gif encoding and can also encode sound. Browsers can display mp4 video. The image quality of MP4 is so much better than Gif. This site may not support the html requited. We will see.

However gif supports transparence mp4 does not see to here is a libk the a comparsion on my web site Aninated Gif vs MP4 

Earth Animated MP4 Photoshop 2020s

The actual video file in the above HTML is on my web site I rendered it as a MP4 using using a  Photoshop video timeline where I rotated two 3D Spheres here is its URL http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/Earth-1080.mp4 

I can not seem to get this site to display it. I tried

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines