• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with with auto color correction options/curves layer

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with the curves layer, I use the auto color correction options to help make two or more different images colors to match, specifically the find dark and light colors options. Now I'm having issues when I try to choose the highlight and shadow options, I'll try my best to explain. When I try and choose one either shadow or highlight, choosing the second comes with complications. Before when I would choose the colors from images, it would be seamless. Now choosing the second one, the color is a bit too much or sometimes it will turn into solid white or black. Also, when I would click on the screen and wasn't satisfied with the color, then click another area of the image, the color would change accordingly. Now when I do that it, like it adds both colors. Hopefully that makes sense. I've reset photoshop to factory settings, I've tried clicking d, I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Can not understand anything. Could you please record a video showing your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines