Highlighted

Neutral Filters suddenly not working in Adobe Photoshop CC 2021

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using a MacBook Pro 16inch (not that I think that it makes any difference), however I just used the the Neutral Filters to change facial expressions in a group photo.  Now I want to change the "eye direction" of another person who attended this gathering but the "Neutral Filters" is grey out or won't let me choose the "Skin Smoothing" selection.  I have no problem using the "Style Transfer" but that is the last thing I want to use at this stage.  I mean I was just using the "Skin Smoothing" a few minutes ago and now it is unusable.  Can anybody please suggest what might be the cause of the problem and how I might solve it please?  I am trying to change to direction of this guys face.

Thanking you in advance

Sabina1.png

Sr. Sabina
TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using a MacBook Pro 16inch (not that I think that it makes any difference), however I just used the the Neutral Filters to change facial expressions in a group photo.  Now I want to change the "eye direction" of another person who attended this gathering but the "Neutral Filters" is grey out or won't let me choose the "Skin Smoothing" selection.  I have no problem using the "Style Transfer" but that is the last thing I want to use at this stage.  I mean I was just using the "Skin Smoothing" a few minutes ago and now it is unusable.  Can anybody please suggest what might be the cause of the problem and how I might solve it please?  I am trying to change to direction of this guys face.

Thanking you in advance

Sabina1.png

Sr. Sabina
TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0