• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no pen pressure photoshop cc 2021

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no pen pressure photoshop cc 2021. anyone help? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS version are you using how have you configured your OS Support, Photoshop support and your Pen support to work together?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating your tablet/Wacom drivers?
Are you sure the relevant pressure sensitivity buttons are active in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ther is a Problem with wacom latest  windows device driver and Photoshop.  The version I use is OK with Photoshop

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJMack just raised a great point. I too once had a pressure sensitivity issue with my tablet that I was able to solve by reverting to an earlier driver. These are freely available on the Wacom website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh oh i am a beginner in this! I just got my first tablet, gaomon. I have no idea what you guys talking about - drivers, spport organization etc... the buttons in Photoshop for pen pressure are clicable, on an off, nothing changes. When I click on control - pen pressure, it gives me an exclamation mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked whether your new tablet, or its pressure sensitivity, is recognised by your computer and/or Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this page on the Gaomon website which discusses the issue of pen pressure not working in Photoshop. Could be a good starting point...

https://blog.gaomon.net/faq/set_up_pen_pressure_in_photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines