• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older Versions CC2015 needed

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for an older version of photoshop. I was using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 until yesterday. However, it suddenly stopped working. So I uninstalled it.

My problem is that I cannot install Windows 10 on my computer at the moment. I'm working with windows 8.1. I can't work without the older version.

I have enabled the SHOW OLDER VERSION option on the Creative Cloud App but for photoshop all I get to see is NOT COMPATIBLE button. I understand the new version isn't compatible but adobe should at least provide me with an option to reinstall the older version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe only provides installers for its current apps and the previous major version of each. CC2015 is pretty old now and no longer officially supported. Upgrading to Windows 10 is the only solution, so if you can, do it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»I can't work without the older version.«

You uninstalled it, not Adobe, so a complaint would ring hollow … 

But … try contacting customer care via 

contactUsCustomerCare.png

on 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Maybe it is possible to get a temporary download-link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you will get a link for CC2015 given that in 2019 Adobe sent out notices that CC versions prior to 2018 were no longer authorised for use, and users should update to current versions.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can use 2019, there is a direct download link here:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines