Highlighted

Pattern Preview Problem

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reinstalled Photoshop CC2021 but problem persists.

Basically when I select Pattern Preview the Canvas doesn't expand so I can only see the elements repeated within my original Canvas size and not get a full preview of how it repeats in a larger scale.  Does anyone know why this is?  Also since I've got this version I can't add a Colour Layer in my Layers Panel.

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pattern Preview Problem

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reinstalled Photoshop CC2021 but problem persists.

Basically when I select Pattern Preview the Canvas doesn't expand so I can only see the elements repeated within my original Canvas size and not get a full preview of how it repeats in a larger scale.  Does anyone know why this is?  Also since I've got this version I can't add a Colour Layer in my Layers Panel.

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved by Adobe Support over the phone...turns out my external monitor attached to my laptop was responsible for this and this feature doesn't work with an external monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0