• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure using Huion 1060Plus doesnt work in Photoshop on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about my english, but im trying to get any help i can. MY huion 1060Plus doenst work on photoshop, but only in photoshop. I tried Illustrator ant it works well, but in photoshop, when I check "pen pressure" on brush settings, appears an " ! " in it, it says i dont have a pressure sensitive tablet. I tried reinstall (photoshop and huion settup), i tried oldest versions on both, i tried uncheck "windows ink". PLEASE HELP!!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you are using? Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the machine.

Adobe does not test or official support third party drawing tablets like Huion. If you are using the latest version of Photoshop, please enable the option for Windows Ink in the tablet drivers and remove the PSUserconfig file if you have created it for per pressure.

You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have made all updates on windows, and my photoshop version is 21.2.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried 

# Use WinTab
UseSystemStylus 0

too, and still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same issue, try to remove the file PSUserConfig.txt of your system and enable the windows ink in the panel of your drive, in this case i'm using the wacom intus drive. 

The Windows Ink doesnt work good in the photoshop , but the pressure was work well. 

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

In version 21.2.3 Adobe have changed it back, so you now use the PSUserConfig.txt file and disable Windows Ink, Pen pressure is working fine for me with that set-up

In my wacom intus this working Screenshot_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines