• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PH updates in such short time.

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's with these updates every other week updates? It's not normal from the PH history that I know since 1991. Too many bugs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you rather Adobe didn't release bug fix updates as they become available? That was always given as one of the advantages of the subscription model.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what Dave said, you can turn off automatic updates in the Creative Cloud app and also revert to previous versions.

I remember the way updates worked in 1991. You didn't know there was an update unless you heard it through the grapevine, then you could request a floppy disk to be mailed with the update. I am so much happier the way it is now!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines