• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography Plan (20GB)

Engaged ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently subscribed to the Photography Plan (20GB) at $9.99/month which I pay annually. Does this plan still exist as I cannot find it on Adobe's site? I looked at my account and it appears that it will renew at the same price. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

** The plan can be purchased at http://www.adobe.com/go/photo18sptst, via phone at 1-800-585-0774 or via major retailers.**

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to ascertain whether I'm grandfathered into the $9.99 20GB plan since it appears it does not exist anymore. BTW, your link does not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PJ

You may have come across the plan that include 1T of storage at a higher price. The one that you have is 20G and is still the same price.

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Also which link is it that doesn’t do anything? This is a user-to-user forum with volunteers, but we know the right place to report broken links to Adobe staff.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan is $9.99/month with 20GB for Lightroom and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And that plan is still in place and it is what you will get when you renew. Does that answer your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find my plan on Adobe's website but if you're telling me that I am grandfathered at $9.99 for Lightroom and Photoshop with 20GB then yes that answers my question, Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pjglad​

Both Ged’s link and my link will take you to the Adobe website and explain the Photograph plan. Follow either or both to see details.

Also, we cannot login to confirm what your plan actually is; only those with an Adobe STAFF badge can do that. The rest of us are volunteers. We are taking your word for it that you have an active plan.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will call Adobe on Monday to sort this out and confirm that I am grandfathered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also follow the two links and see that the current plan is $9.99. It automatically renews if you have a plan, and you should see that when you log in and look at your subscription plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a discussion over here about this very same thing.

Strange that no adobe employee has intervened to say one way or the other, so somethings

going on, which i hope not the dropping of the photography plan.

Creative Cloud subscription | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the 20Gb Photography Plan? -- See Pete Green's answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears the 20 GB option is no longer offered.  Probably because it wasn't enough space for most people's collections.   The Photography Plan with 1 TB storage is USD $19.99/month now.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow — the website changed the content from this morning when Ged Traynor​ and I posted separate links.

This is from

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan | Professional photo editing software

• Under Choose a Plan, it lists two plans, both with 1TB
  • Directly underneath it says you can choose 20 GB or 1TB of storage, but the 20 GB is not in the drop down. It's only half-way changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't changed for me. I still see three separate plans in the drop down. I seriously hope they don't make this more confusing than it already is.

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.54.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Australia

Screenshot (32).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14.29 AUD at current exchange rates is 10.14 USD, so about a 15 cent difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

See this related Forums post for more info on what is going on:

Re: lightroom plan price hike?

So with the Adobe comments given there, it's hard to say whether this will be permanent or not... But the bottom line for now is that the $9.99/mo. Photography Plan with 20 GB is still available for purchase and/or renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could of course get the all in one app for a reasonable €15.99/month only available at ProDesignTools

InDilluShopXD_A1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 9.99 price increases Ill move to Capture one AND Iridient, which I already own both.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After all the flack Adobe got from this "test", I'd imagine they'll think twice about any price increase, just as they backed down from the "One-version-back-to upgrade" thing I mentioned earlier..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

** The plan can be purchased at http://www.adobe.com/go/photo18sptst, via phone at 1-800-585-0774 or via major retailers.**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say the writting is on the wall

IMO Adobe should fix the bugs in Photoshop before doubling its fees.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey JJ,

Those blogs are inaccurate. There's nothing from Adobe saying they are phasing out the $9.99 plan, or doubling its price... The only language to that effect is unconfirmed speculation from those blog authors.

I haven't seen anything anywhere, including from any Adobe representative, indicating the longstanding $9.99/month plan would no longer being offered or its price raised. The $19.99/mo. plan isn't actually increasing the price, but rather a bundling together of the original $9.99 plan together with a $9.99 1 TB storage upgrade... True enough that a lot of customers may not need or want to pay for that extra 1 TB of storage, but some do. In any event, I definitely agree it should be optional (as before).

Here's what my site published about the situation this afternoon, in an effort to help clarify:

Actually, Adobe’s $9.99/mo. Photography Plan (20 GB) Is Still Available

Obviously none of us can know what Adobe may do in the future. But for now, at least, they say the original $9.99 plan is still and will be there. The (self-created) problem for Adobe of course is that so often in our times, perception is reality!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines