Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 Lags CMYK images - Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi to all, why I continue to encounter Lags scrolling or zooming and using clone stamp in CMYK images. Tried almost everything, resetting tool and preferences, changing settings in performance settings, everything. My pc is a custom dual xeon E5-2690 V3, 64 GB DDR4 2133 MHZ ECC, ssd nvme samsung 970 evo plus, nvidia geforce gtx 1080 ti, windows 10 x64 enterprise on latest build. It is incredibile having  issues like these on a machine like mine.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 Lags CMYK images - Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi to all, why I continue to encounter Lags scrolling or zooming and using clone stamp in CMYK images. Tried almost everything, resetting tool and preferences, changing settings in performance settings, everything. My pc is a custom dual xeon E5-2690 V3, 64 GB DDR4 2133 MHZ ECC, ssd nvme samsung 970 evo plus, nvidia geforce gtx 1080 ti, windows 10 x64 enterprise on latest build. It is incredibile having  issues like these on a machine like mine.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop lagging, please try updating it to version 21.2.3 through the Creative Cloud app and see if that helps.

Also, try optimizing its performance by following the steps mentioned here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated. Nothing changes. All things done. This is an absurd bug. Every new release decrease performances.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same issue: zooming/scrolling, cloning, filter previews and transforming is very laggy in CMYK images.  I have the latest PS update.  On Windows 10, Intel i7, 32GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines