Highlighted

Photoshop Abode 2020 & abode premier pro

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't unstaill the Photoshop Abode 2020 and also abode premier pro cause i got a error and it says : 

Specified product is not installed on this machine. Please quit the installer and start over again. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

You're using a non genuine version of Photoshop, you won't find help here, maybe the guy you know also installed malware on your PC that could potentially steal your personal information and credit card details among other things

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Abode 2020 & abode premier pro

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't unstaill the Photoshop Abode 2020 and also abode premier pro cause i got a error and it says : 

Specified product is not installed on this machine. Please quit the installer and start over again. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ged Traynor | Adobe Community Professional

You're using a non genuine version of Photoshop, you won't find help here, maybe the guy you know also installed malware on your PC that could potentially steal your personal information and credit card details among other things

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Creative Cloud app to uninstall?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i don't use Creative Cloud app. I just got it from a guy that I know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 1
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2020 is only available by subscription through Adobe. Since you got it from a guy you know, it is a pirated copy and we cannot assist. In addition, many of the pirated versions contain malware, so check for that.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alrighty, thanks. Have a great day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, it is deleted now! I'm so happy lmao.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bizarre that you should log on to an Adobe (not Abode) forum with a stolen product and expect help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, btw i made that fault all the time of abode saying lolol.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0