• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop brush settings sliders lag / slow

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've encountered an issue in both Photoshop 21.1 and 21.2 (the latest update). In the brush settings panel, all the sliders, every single one of them are incredibly slow, they lag behind the cursor. I've seen other users having the same issue and hoped that it would have been resolved in the 21.2 update.

Regardless of the brush I'm using, whether hard round, sound round or any other custom created brush the sliders arevery slow.

My PC specs are:

Windows 10 Home

64GB RAM

nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super

AMD Ryzen x1800

Everything is up to date except for my nVidia driver, becuase with the 442.92 release Adobe After Effects gives a Display Acceleration Disabled error. So my nVidia driver is currently 442.19.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I found that when i'm using windows ink the sliders working fine but when switching to WinTab using the PsUserConfig.txt method the sliders becoming extremely laggy. Shape Dynamics, scattering.. All of them. Even with mouse and wacom pen. Switching to windows ink is not an option because it introduces way more problems like unclickable buttons, disappearing opacity and flow sliders on the main toolbar, pressed keys like alt, ctrl, shift appearing under the cursor and so on. My solution is downgrading to v21.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try PS 21.2.3 and use WinTab not INK

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines