• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop canvas is freezing when I select use graphics processor

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a digital artist and it is very annoying for me to have this issue because it just freezes every time. I open a document and zoom in and drag the canvas anywhere with the pen on my tablet then it gets freezes and the pointer coverts to the windows default pointer no matter what tool I am using. I installed uninstalled reinstalled the driver of my tablet and even the Nvidia driver. I updated my windows and the photoshop version too but it is just not working. The only option worked for me is when I deselect the "use graphics processor" in the preference menu as suggested in the related article...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-cc-2020-canvas-quot-freezes-quot-and-remains-on-s...

But what's the purpose of a graphics card in your device when you can't freaking use it and of course it just makes the photoshop work smoothly when you work with the high processing tools. Please solve this issue because I am really dependent on my graphics card for my everyday work on photoshop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue for just over a year now. Adobe staff member(s) weren't very helpful, either. One of them suggested I was having driver issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Help- System info and press copy. Then paste the info here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines