Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2020 support for programmers

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a Software developer. I was wondering that if I can use some photoshop action through my coding (c# .Net Visual studio or any other).

For example, I wana code a software that would input pictures and the software would makes a call to Photoshop CC and for every picture I want do some action with it that would be always the same for every picture and then I receive back the processed picture.

For this purpose I want to ask if there is any kind of innovation with the product it would be helpful for me. As I was reading that there are scripts that can be used from the photoshop.But here my concern is that I want a development compiler to make a call to photoshop and do some action and get the output.

I hope im clear on my concer. Help on this problem would be live saving for me .

Thank you all in advance!

Regards,

Hunzala Rehman.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines