• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS2/3/4/5/6

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am looking to see if I can Purchase and download an older version of Photoshop CS of any kind anywhere on this Adobe site? I cannot find this option anywhere.

I understand that Adobe have now launched the Creative Cloud but I simply cannot afford this annual payment . I can afford a one off payment for the relevant software,  and would prefer to buy the software and licence key in one payment and I want to do it officially (as I am also aware that there is a lot of pirated software on the web).

Any advice gratefully received, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack has given you the correct answer to your question.

I would advise you however, to consider carefully the cost of buying CS6 which is an old version and will not be updated to keep up with bugs or operating system updates, against  the monthly/annual Photography package which you gives you all the updates for Photoshop CC, Camera RAW, Lightroom CC and Bridge for several years for the price of a perpetual CS6 licence.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 standard  is $700.00 and extended is $1000.00

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, do you know where I can buy it from on the Adobe site, I cannot find the link.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "it" you want to buy from Adobe?

If you want software for illustration, the industry standard application is probably Digital Art & Drawing Software - Corel Painter 2017 (not CorelDraw).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response,  I didn't realise I could get Photoshop for £8.57 per month. I had heard that the cloud was £200 annually so it is a bit cheaper than I was initially thinking.  I just require the Photoshop part itself, so that I can draw on and manipulate layers to build up picturesque artwork using my wacom drawing tablet. I have used Photoshop in the past and it was great for being creative.... basically blank canvas computer generated artwork.... Feel the need to flex my creative muscles once again but just unsure where to empty my wallet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, there's a lot of misunderstanding about the Creative Cloud. Some people imagine you have to be online to use it, when in fact you download the application(s) on to your computer and use it in the usual way. Adobe just checks periodically that you're up-to-date with your subscription.

By the way, you can use the application(s) on two computers – say a desk-top and a laptop or maybe one at work and one at home. They can be either Mac or Windows or one of each. You aren't licensed to use both at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read the link you need to Call Adobe

reative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features

Yes, you can still buy CS6 products by calling an Adobe call center, but why would you? The features in Creative Cloud will take your creativity further, with more ways to create, collaborate, and share.  To purchase by phone, call 800-585-0774.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting just the Photoshop software, I do creative drawing and find it great for that. I do not do photo editing. I have considered Coreldraw but I know others who only use Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan is the low monthly plan that includes Lightroom. I hope the link explains what you will be paying in UKP.

Although the payments can be monthly, it is a year long contract obligation.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The monthly cost of the latest version of Photoshop (and future updates) plus Lightroom is only £8.57 a month (UK), which to most seems good value. If that's too much you can buy Adobe Photoshop Elements for a one off payment of around £60 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-15-Mac/dp/B01JG8782Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=147861...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines