• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Discord Streaming/Screen Sharing Issue/Bug?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Streaming Photoshop on Discord displays everything normally, except for the canvas itself. The canvas is always either blank, or just displays my  timeline in the background. I've tried messing with the Performance settings as well as the Discord settings, nothing has worked.
I noticed that it does seem to stream normally whenever I disable my GPU processor in the performance tab - although it is very inconvinient to use Photoshop without using a GPU processor..
This issue does not persist on any other streaming applications, or on the browser version of Discord. If anyone else has a potential fix or just hass the same issue, feel free to let me know!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an interesting issue, though I am not sure if it is Photoshop’s; maybe you should post a Report over on 

Photoshop Family

and hopefully some Adobe employee might be able to look into it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Unfortunately I can't help with the Discord issue but, do be careful how you use it. The Adobe software licence includes :

(B)Restrictions.Unless permitted in the Terms, you must not:

(1)host or stream the Software;

(2)allow third parties to access the Software remotely

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Software-Additional-Terms_en_US_2020...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines