• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is glitching badly.

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can barely use Photoshop lately because the screen glitches to black whenever I use the text tool, things look low res and it just seems off. I don't know what caused this. Photoshop is up to date and I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but the problem persists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please try to uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" under  Preferences Performance then restart Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then if it works, this is a gpu related problem. You can try to update gpu driver, wait for a new photoshop release, and so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue for me, when using Text tool. Tried unticking legacy graphics and other settings, nothing works. 

Completely broken program for me now. I am working for a large international fashion company, have wasted hours looking into this issue. 

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

Radeon Pro 555 2 GB

Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be surprised if Adobe are actively not supporting a 3 year old high spec Macbook Pro connected to external monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

Troubleshoot fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines