• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop issue with pressure sensitivity.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems double tapping the wacom pen, or tapping to quickly (like when trying to sketch/ shade/ draw small objects) causes photoshop to lose pressure sensitivity and the line you draw comes out at full opacity/ size jitter. I've posted to reddit and it seems I'm not alone. Anyone here experiencing this issue? 

ps. I've turned off double click in my wacom settings and uninstalled/ reinstalled both wacom and photoshop. Nothing seems to work!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

How did you uninstall the drivers? If you didn't follow the proper steps you could still be dealing with the old drivers. Here is a link that was very helpful to me when I faced a similar issue:

https://machollywood.com/blogs/news/how-to-remove-backup-restore-wacom-preferences

Are you on a Mac? Here is another link that will walk you through the issues to reinstall the drivers correctly. This also helped and I was able to have the full functionality of my Wacom tablet again.

https://machollywood.com/blogs/news/wacom-tablet-compatibility-with-mac-os-10-15-catalina

Hope these help. but if not, let us know and we will work to figure out what is happening.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, most recently with latest Photoshop Update ...Photoshop is unusable for painting maybe for 3 weeks.
other software like Krita, Affinity Photo, Paint Tool SAI works great. This happens only at Photoshop.
And next problem which apear with new updates is large CPU usage, while you sharing a screen via Google hangouts conferencies.

Pavel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. It doesn't just affect Wacom either, as I have a Huion and it does the same. As others have said, it's only in photoshop so definitely an issue with the program and not the tools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines