Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Keeps Crashing 2020 Windows 10

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAF1D99E-0B0B-492E-92F1-6B233A34AA2A.jpeg

So I've recently had issues with photoshop. I uninstalled some of my adobe stuff in the fall after I canceled my subscription and reinstalled some after renewing my photoshop/lightroom susbscription. Now I'm having issues. The application won't even stay open longer than 5 minutes before freezings or crashing. When I say crashing I mean it completely shuts down my computer. Blue screen. I've literally uninstalled every non essential application on my computer, devoted more ram to photoshop, and followed tons of guides on optimizing photoshop performance. Nothing has seemed to work and I'm getting really frustrated. I've updated my computer and checked on my anti virus and everything is fine. My laptop is hardly a year old and can handle this application as it's handled photoshop and premier pro in the past. I'm not even dealing with large work, I'm just doing simple text and drawing with my pen. None of the forums I have found on here seem to be helping and I'm getting really frustrated over here. If anyone understands what's wrong please let me know. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any crash reports?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crash reports from Adobe or Windows ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Did you get any help with this? I am having the exact same issue on a Windows 10 system. I get that same blue screen, too. Any guidance would be most appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blue screen are normally Hardware related. Either Hardware Problems or Device Driver problems, Application like Photoshop use devices via system support Adobe does not directly support your hardware.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Huh, well, maybe it was a coincidence that happening at the same time? None the less, I can use PS 2019 edition without any trouble yet immediately after getting the 2020 update it crashes everytime. I noticed others in the community were having the same issue, so I was hoping I could find some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines