• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Lighting Effects not working properly

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I updated my software, I cannot use the lighting effects. When I do, it changes my images to black. I have installed the updates that was supposed to have fixed the issue, but I am still having problems. How do a resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can go to the Preferences of Photoshop, then Performance and increase the RAM usage to 75%. Change the cache level to 2, the Cache Tile size to 128K and check the option for Legacy Compositing. Then quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Also, please go to the Advance Settings under the Graphics Processor Settings and check what is the drawing mode selected?

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, update to Photoshop CC 2020 v 21.1.1 : its release notes lists the black lighting effects as being fixed: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines