• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not responding to key commands

Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for several months since I got my new 2019 Mac Pro. I am running Catalina 10.15.7 now and the latest version of Photoshop CC.

I launch Photoshop - All palettes appear and Photoshop shows as active app in upper left corner. I then click Command-N to open a new document and just get an alert sound, but nothing happens. Once I click on any palette and then click Command-N the new document dialog appears?

If I double click a PSD on the desktop, it opens in Photoshop. Again Photoshop appears as active app in upper left menu. If I then choose any command (such as Command-J, Command-W, etc.) nothing happens but the alert sound. Once I click on the open document window or a palette (no visualy changes occur) all key commands work?

Lots of times I have to click Command-V twice to paste content from another document as well?

It is like the OS does not recognize Photoshop as being the active app until I start working with it and continue to stay working in it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?