Exit

Photoshop Pen Tilt Problem with wacom

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a problem with my cintiq22HD and photoshop Cs6

The Pen Tilt works for a while, when I use my mouse and change to another window like Chrome, I return to photoshop and the option is disabled. So seeing a time I found a quick solution, press the windows key a few times and the option is re-enabled.

Anyway, I made a small video of my problem, if someone has another better solution I would appreciate it

issue - YouTube

I already tried disabling windows ink

Stop Services

And the wintab code too

Note. This does not happen when I use the pen, only when I change the mouse.

And yes not only chrome, almost all apps...

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rachoww,

Does this discussion Why doesn't Photoshop CC 2014 recognise pen pressure or pen tilt from my Cintiq 13HD?  helps working with the issue you've illustrated in the video?

As you have already tried couple of troubleshooting steps, we'd like the Photoshop Help>>System info so that we may diagnose it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello I am having a similar problem to the link you mentioned where tilt is not working: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-2020-amp-2021-pen-tilt-not-working/m-p/11593230?p...

But your link is no longer available it redirects to the support home page.  Can you please advise if you know a solution?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines