• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop update breaks vector and smart object positioning and transforming

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent update to photoshop has disabled the option not to snap transforms to the pixel grid. I know there's a setting in preferences-tools, but this no longer has any effect. All positioning and transforms of smart objects are by the pixel. The free transform handles move by the pixel rather than the fine control we had before. Thankfully I discovered you can revert to a previous version of Photoshop, and the behaviour was resolved. (Photoshop CC 2020 on Windows 10 Pro.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was losing my mind.

It looks like in the current version (21.2.0), turning off individual pixel snapping works on single vector points, but group point selections or the greater shape still seems to want to snap to the grid no matter the setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, have you ever solved the problem?

I need that Trasformation on vector layers fix the pixel grid, instead of what Photoshop CC 2020 does. Is there any @m_mulligan member that con aswer this question?

Schermata 2020-11-16 alle 15.03.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines