Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't show Mac Book Photo pictures

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I ran into the issue of Photoshop not showing some pictures when trying to open it through Photoshop. I have a macbook and use the Photo App on the computer. I can pull the picture in the Photoshop window and it opens without a problem but then, of course the image size isn't the original one from my camera. If I open it by opening it through the Photo App -> Edit with -> Photoshop it turns into a TIFF file. 

It's also just some pictures from photoshoost that won't show. File 04 and 06 will show fine but 05 is missing. It's getting really frustrating so I'm hoping someone has a solution for me. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any specific info about file formats and specs we can't really tell you much. Simply sounds like you used some weird shoot settings to begin with and now the data is borked or in a format that PS doesn't understand, causing the conversion by OS X's system routines.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines