Highlighted

Please check your network connection and try again

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I have a valid subscription for photoshop on my iPad. I faced this problem today and I tried many solutions but I didn't figure out how to solve it. Please help. 1E092A6E-5026-447C-BAB8-F229DC62DAE1.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please check your network connection and try again

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I have a valid subscription for photoshop on my iPad. I faced this problem today and I tried many solutions but I didn't figure out how to solve it. Please help. 1E092A6E-5026-447C-BAB8-F229DC62DAE1.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First sign out of the App store and your Adobe account and restart your ipad. Sign in again and see if you have connectivity.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this solution now and still I'm having the same problem although the wifi connection is good 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue and fixed it by updating to iPadOS 13.5. I think I was on iPadOS 13.4 previously.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe are having some major issues at present. There is a notice at the top of this forum and you can see the status here https://status.adobe.com/

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so whats the solution im getting upset 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"so whats the solution im getting upset"

I am a Adobe user just like you,  not an employee. Use the link I gave to monitor the status. Adobe staff have confirmed they are working on it and will give status updates on that link.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aging this same issue. Renewed my subscription and getting the same message about restoring purchase. Have tried restarting ipad, logging out of iCloud, deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out of sessions from Adobe account. Nothing changes it. Please help. 

A7C878EB-1114-4390-8412-EA47254D0BA6.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now having this same issue and there don't appear to be any issues currently with Adobe. Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cameron

Please contact Adobe Support for assistance by signing in at https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html, and clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0