• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Polygon Lasso Tool Laggy with new version 2021 - 22.0.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Polygon Lasso Tool Laggy with new version 2021 - 22.0.0. The old version still works great on same machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem... I didn't upgrade for awhile from 2019 that worked great.  Now on the newest update 2021 it's kinda laggy and not anywhere as smooth

on a Macbook Pro newest OSX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After looking at several soultions it seems like quiting Safari and Mail seems to fix this and my modifier keys not working problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After playing with things I'm still not happy with my Lasso or Poloygon selection tool.  It seams very jerky and not smooth at all.  It worked fine in PSD 2019 (nice and smooth).  Unfortantly when I did my last update it deleted 2019 and I'm stuck with an inferiour tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had to downgrade to 21.2.4 and it works great (well I still have to have my browser off).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still horrible. Hopefully they fix it soon. Makes the new version unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having lasso lag issues when holding and releasing Alt to switch between Lasso and Polygon Lasso tool. It's incredibly frustrating and killing my workflow.

I would just roll back to 21.2.1, but for some reason I'm only able to see 21.2.4 in my other versions list. Unfortunately I'm also having the same Lasso lag issue in 21.2.4. 

Between the 21.x.x Windows Ink and PSUserConfig fiasco and now this, I'm seriously losing confidence in Photoshop releases. 

Running GTX 1080Ti, Ryzen Threadripper, 64gb ram, Windows 10 20H2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So a new update comes out and still doesnt address this basic lasso tool lagging. What are we paying for here? Basic tools in the app have issues. Cmon Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines